1. Look at using a foundation product which will give root lift but will help to give smoothness and bulk through the hair. Try O&M's Rootalicious.
2. Use O&Ms Style Guru movement cream on 60 per cent dried hair which will thicken the hair shaft and give more volume through the ends.
3. Then us a tong to put some bend through mid-lengths to ends to give it a sexy softness rather than a straight hard edge and of course with any great blow-dry needs a spritz of hair spray like Original Queenie.
1. Amanda has naturally light hair that would need to be enhanced using a Mineral CCT blonde in a pearl ash tone which will help to eliminate warmth in the hair.
2. To give the hair extra shine and gloss, a clear gloss like O&M's Liquid CCT would be placed over all of the hair while its damp.
3. Finally to make sure you keep the hair in tip-top-condition, finish your colour process with a moisture treatment which will help to give added shine and rebuild the moisture. Look at using Seven Day Miracle.
Alan Buki, Co-Founder for Original & Mineral and Owner for Original “A” salon
Wayne Lewis, Technical Director for Original & Mineral and Colour Director for Original “A” Salon