- Serves 4
- Preparation time: 15
- Cooking time: 360-480
canola spray or 2 tsp sunflower oil
1 tbsp flour
400g stewing steak (blade or gravy beef) trimmed of fat and cut into 2cm cubes
1 pkt Maggi Cook in the Pot Beef Goulash Recipe Mix
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp tomato paste
1/4 cup Uncle Tobys Oats
1 onion, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
2 cloves garlic, diced
2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
1. Set the slow cooker to low.
2. Toss beef cubes in flour. Heat oil in a large frying pan and brown the beef.
3. Remove meat from pan and drain on kitchen paper.
4. Combine Maggi Cook in the Pot Beef Goulash Recipe Mix with water and tomato paste.
5. Add to the slow cooker bowl with remaining ingredients.
6. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.