1. Lady Gaga delivered a flawless rendition of the National Anthem in a sparkly red pantsuit.
RELATED: Lady Gaga slayed at the Super bowl
2. Coldplay sent the crowd into a frenzy when they performed "Viva La Vida" as Chris Martin was joined by enthusiastic violinists onstage.
3. Bruno Mars showed off his ~smooth~ dance moves while singing "Uptown Funk".
4. Beyonce proved she had all the swag when she performed "Formation" alongside her back-up dancers who donned black leather.
5. Beyonce, Coldplay and Bruno Mars joined their superstar forces onstage during the halftime act, giving massive FOMO to whoever wasn't in the crowd.