It seems today's pop stars are taking over the world! They are selling more records than ever.....and in some cases, are outshining our favourite musical legends. Check it out.
1. Pop sensation Katy Perry holds the same record as King of Pop Michael Jackson for the most number one singles from an album! She holds the record for her 'Teenage Dream' record, while MJ holds the record for his 1987 release, 'Bad'.
PICS: Victoria's Secret 2012 show
2. Justin Bieber has a greater social media influence than both the US president, Barack Obama, and the peacekeeper Dalai Lama. The teen has almost 30 million Twitter follows, compared to Obama's 22 million and the Dalai Lama's 5 million.
Go behind the scene on The Biebs' video - 'Mistletoe'
3. Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok' has sold more copies than ANY Beatles single!
PICS: Weight loss before and afters
4. 'I Gotta Feeling', by the Black Eyed Peas is more popular than any Elvis or Simon & Garfunkel song. If you've been to a wedding recently, you'll know what we mean...
PICS: Hottest Leading Couples on Film
5. Rihanna has had 10 Number One singles - think 'Disturbia' and 'Only Girl in the World'. Led Zepplin, REM and electronic band Depeche Mode have never had a number one hit.
Watch Britney Spears' raunchy new vid, 'Criminal'
6. The cast of Fox's musical TV series 'Glee' has had more singles appear on the music charts than The Beatles!
PICS: Music stars' hair disasters
7. 20 million people bought Billy Ray Cyrus' 'Some Gave All..'. The album, featuring 'Achy Breaky Heart', sold more copies than any Bob Marley album.
PICS: Racy album covers
8. Rapper and singer Flo Rida's 'Low' has sold the same number of copies as The Beatle's famous love song, 'Hey Jude' - eight million copies.
PICS: Top Celebs to Drink With
9. Celine Dion's fourth English-language album, 'Falling Into You', released in 1996, has sold more copies (32 million, to be exact) than any Queen, Nirvana or Bruce Springstein record.
PICS: Bizarre Celebrity Phobias
Getty Images/Epic Records/550
10. The same is true of country singer Shania Twain's 'Come on Over' album - which features the toe-tapping hit 'Man! I Feel Like A Woman".
PICS: Albums to Avoid
Getty Images/Mercury Nashville
11. Barbra Streisand (singer/producer/actor/star) has sold 140 million records in her career. That's more than Pearl Jam, Johnny Cash and Tom Petty COMBINED.
PICS: Top 10 Female Earners in Showbiz
12. American rock band Creed has sold more records in the USA than guitar legend Jimi Hendrix.
PICS: Celebrity Bullies
13. Ringtones now account for 10 per cent of the world's music market, generating a staggering $3 billion.