1 cup gluten-free oat flour.
1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
1 1/2 cup water.
1/2 cup coconut milk.
2 tablespoons rice malt syrup.
1 flax egg (2 tbsp ground flaxseed meal + 5 tablespoons water, alternatively -you can use 1 whole egg).
coconut oil, to fry.
toppings of your choice (fruit, nuts, nut butter).
coconut flour, to dust.
1. Place the brown rice flour, oat flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, whisking until really smooth. If the batter is too thick, add more water.
2. Refrigerate the batter for 45-60 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat adding as little or as much coconut oil to coat the pan.
4. Pour ½ cup of the crepe mix into the hot pan whilst swirling the pan around in a spinning motion to distribute the batter all the way to the edges of the pan.
5. Cook for 45-60 seconds on each side or until lightly golden.
6. Fill the crepes with fruit of your choice and dust with some coconut flour. Serve immediately.