canola spray or sunflower oil
1 pkt Maggi Cook in the Pot Apricot Chicken Recipe Mix
3/4 cup red wine
6-8 chicken pieces
2 slices shoulder bacon, chopped
1 onion, wedged
2 sticks celery, chopped
2 carrots, sliced
250g mushrooms, halved
2 cloves garlic, bruised
25g butter, cubed (optional)
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. Lightly spray the bowl of the slow cooker with canola oil or brush with sunflower oil.
2. Set the slow cooker to low.
3. Combine the Maggi Cook in the Pot Apricot Chicken Recipe Mix with red wine. Add to the slow cooker bowl with remaining ingredients, except butter.
4. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
5. Serve the chicken and vegetables.
6. Stir the butter through the sauce in the slow cooker, until melted.
7. Ladle the sauce over the chicken and vegetables and sprinkle with parsley.