canola spray or sunflower oil
2 onions, sliced
1 pkt Maggi Cook in the Pot Lamb Casserole Recipe Mix
1 tsp cumin seeds, toasted
1/2 cup tomato puree
1.4kg boned lamb forequarter
1. Lightly spray the bowl of the slow cooker with canola oil or brush with sunflower oil.
2. Set the slow cooker to low.
3. Spread onion over the base of the slow cooker.
4. Cut and discard any string on lamb and spread forequarter flat on a clean surface. Combine the Maggi Cook in the Pot Lamb Casserole Recipe Mix with cumin and tomato puree. Rub into the lamb on both sides.
5. Gently lay meat along the base of onions and up the sides of the slow cooker bowl.
6. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
7. Slice lamb into large chunks and serve with a crisp salad and fresh bread.