1 tbs olive or peanut oil
500g mince steak
1 onion, cut in eight
1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
1 green capsicum, sliced thinly
1-2 carrots, cut into julienne strips
3-4 sticks celery
1 tin tomato soup
1/2 tin water
1-3 cloves garlic
6-20 sliced olives, to taste
1 tsp paprika, to taste
1. Heat oil, add onion and garlic, brown lightly.
2. Add meat and paprica and brown.
3. Add tomato soup, water, bring to boil.
4. Add capsicum, olives, carrots and celery.
5. Simmer gently for forty minutes.
6. Cook rice and serve.