- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 14 makes
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ½ cup Nesquick Banana Milk Flavouring
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 40g butter, melted
- Ice-cream and fresh fruit, to serve
- Mango Sauce
- 425g can mango slices in syrup
- Combine flour and milk flavouring in a large bowl. Whisk in combined milk and eggs until smooth.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add a little of the butter. Cooking two at a time, pour 1/3 cup of batter into pan. Cook until bubbles appear on surface. Turn pancake and cook until lightly browned underneath. Remove to a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat to make 14 pancakes.
- To make mango sauce, place mango slices and 1/3 cup of the syrup into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve warm pancakes with ice-cream and mango sauce. Serve with fresh fruit.
Pancakes can be made up to two days ahead, keep, covered, in refrigerator. Or freeze for up to 2 months. Reheat from frozen, in the microwave.