- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- 2 serves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 chicken tenderloins, chopped
- 2 teaspoons mild tandoori paste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup sultanas
- ½ cup plaint yohgurt
- ¼ cup sweet mango chutney
- 4 white pita pocket rounds
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add paste and juice. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Add sultanas, yoghurt and chutney. Stir to combine. Cut each pocket in half. Fill pocket halves with chicken mixture and cucumber.
For a change, cut a slice of top of breadrolls. Hollow out rolls and divide filling among them.
We used a sweet chutney, be careful as some mango chutneys have chilli in them.