- Serves 8
- Preparation time: PT70m
- Cooking time: PT25m
1 cup gluten-free oat flour.
1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
1 1/2 cup water.
1/2 cup coconut milk.
2 tablespoons rice malt syrup.
1 flax egg (2 tbsp ground flaxseed meal + 5 tablespoons water, alternatively -you can use 1 whole egg).
coconut oil, to fry.
toppings of your choice (fruit, nuts, nut butter).
coconut flour, to dust.
1. Place the brown rice flour, oat flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, whisking until really smooth. If the batter is too thick, add more water.
2. Refrigerate the batter for 45-60 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat adding as little or as much coconut oil to coat the pan.
4. Pour ½ cup of the crepe mix into the hot pan whilst swirling the pan around in a spinning motion to distribute the batter all the way to the edges of the pan.
5. Cook for 45-60 seconds on each side or until lightly golden.
6. Fill the crepes with fruit of your choice and dust with some coconut flour. Serve immediately.
Feel free to mix up your own toppings... raspberry, cashew butter and fresh mint is another great combo.