From her revealing outfits to her reality TV show, the Keeping Up With the Kardashian’s star thrived on attention until October 3.
After the Paris robbery where Kim Kardashian was held at gunpoint in her hotel room, the mother of two decided to retreat away from the spotlight.
She stopped posting to social media, cancelled her Las Vegas appearance, hasn’t been out in public since the attack, and now sources say she’s walking away from the show that made her famous.
“Kim says the show is putting everyone in danger because her every move is documented by their cameras,” a family friend of the Kardashians told New Weekly.
Post the traumatic incident, KUWTK was put on pause and according to an E! insider, “No decision has been made as to when production will resume.”
Does this mean the show will soon cease to exist?!?
“Right now, she just wants to hide away from the world and heal,” a close friend of Kim’s said.
“She doesn’t even want to think about filming.”
“She’s a huge star… She doesn’t need that level of exposure any more,” the source said. “She’s been thinking about this for a while.”
The 35-year-old was left “badly shaken” and her sister Khloe said on Ellen last week it was a “wake-up call” for the entire family.
According to NW, the attack has affected Kim big-time. Apparently she cries nonstop, can’t sleep, and if she does, “she will wake up screaming.”
Kourtney, 37, Kendall, 20, and Kylie, 19, are happy to follow in Kim’s footsteps away from the show but mamma Kris, the kids’ manager, isn’t too happy to hear this.
Apparently Kris, 60, thinks reenacting Kim’s robbery would make a killer TV show... Perhaps just a little too soon Kris!
And if Kim "doesn't want people to know where she is, where she lives, where she travels… That means she’s done with the show.”