Kim Kardashian’s latest Instagram post starring North West may have 1.2 million likes, but it’s also attracted some concern from followers for being “dangerous” and “unsafe”.
In the pic, the three-year-old is in the bath surrounded by glow sticks, which can contain a mildly toxic chemical called dibutyl phthalate.
“That’s not safe at all,” one follower wrote. “It can poison her skin.”
Another commented: “WTF what if the fluids break from the glow sticks?”
“I had a terrifying experience with a glow stick,” another person wrote. “It broke in half when I cracked it and went in my eye, and my eye hurt for a week and now it feels abnormal, so always be safe with a glow stick.”
According to Queensland Health, the chemical inside glow sticks is believed to be safe in small amounts, but can cause stinging and irritation on contact.
But the week hasn't been all doom and gloom for little North, who lived her very best life earlier this week, playing violin at a birthday party hosted by her mum.
In a clip posted to Kim's Snapchat, the tot can be seen skipping around the room dressed in sparkly purple fairy wings and pyjamas, before jamming with the band on violin.
"Your violin lessons are paying off!" you can hear Kim say in the background.
Indeed they are!
And it's not just the violin that over-achiever North has taken a liking to. She's also trying to master the piano.
Four months ago, Keeping Up With the Kardashians star Kim shared a sweet photograph of North sitting at the keyboard, tapping on the keys while gazing at a music sheet.
Yeezy must be so proud!