- Serves 4
- Preparation time: 15
- Cooking time: 360-480
canola spray or 2 tsp sunflower oil
4 small lamb shanks
1 pkt Maggi Cook in the Pot Lamb Ragout Recipe Mix
2 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
1/3 cup tomato paste
6 shallots, peeled
1/4 cup flour
1 tbsp Maggi Garlic Stock Powder
1 tbsp oil
1. Set the slow cooker to low.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan and brown the lamb shanks in batches.
3. Remove shanks from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
4. Add shanks to the slow cooker bowl with all remaining ingredients.
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.