Travel nerds unite!
Think you know a lot about famous places and must-see landmarks around the world? Well then this little puzzle is for you.
Put your knowledge to the test and see how many famous landmarks you can name from this image posted online by Destination2.co.uk.
It seems pretty simple at first – the Opera House and Uluru are practically screaming at us. But there are a few there even we had to look up.
How many can you guess?
Scroll down for the full list of all 31 answers.
- Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
- Ayers Rock, Australia
- Tower Bridge, London, England
- London Eye, London, England
- The Shard, London, England
- Houses of Parliament, London, England
- Red Telephone Box, London, England
- Stonehenge, Salisbury, England
- The Parthenon, Athens, Greece
- White Tower of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
- St.Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City, Italy
- The Colosseum, Rome, Italy
- Great Wall of China, Beijing, China
- Forbidden City, Beijing, China
- Empire State Building, New York, USA
- Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, USA
- Abraham Lincoln, Washington, USA
- Las Vegas Sign, Las Vegas, USA
- Statue of Liberty, New York, USA
- Chichen Itza, Yucatán, México
- Kremlin Wall, Moscow, Russia
- Kremlin, Moscow, Russia
- Petronas Towers, Kuala lumpur, Malaysia
- Humayun's Tomb, New Delhi, India
- Virupaksha Temple, Hampi, India
- Taj Mahal, Agra, India
- The Sphinx, Egypt
- Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
- el-Bahari, Egypt